The first barbecue joy that comes to mind when the weather starts to be warmed is undoubtedly. The taste of the large mushrooms lined on it is incomparable. With this recipe, we also claim that you can achieve a barbecue flavor in the oven. The effect of red pepper powder on the cork with the heat of the oven may also affect you, attention!
– 500 gr mushroom
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of red ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– ¼ sweet spoon nutmeg
– 150 g grated cheddar cheese
– Clean the soil on the grilled mushrooms with a damp cloth and tear off the stems and place them on the baking tray with the inside facing up.
– Take olive oil in an empty bowl. Add salt, pepper, red pepper and nutmeg and mix homogeneously.
– Brush the oily mixture you prepared on the outer part of the mushrooms in the oven tray with a brush and place the grated cheddar cheese inside.
– Bake in a preheated 200 ° C oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown and serve without cooling.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com