Imagine a whole chicken that is fed with a unique aroma of onion, lemon and bay leaf inside, and crispy with butter and red chili pepper outside. And the unique harmony of potatoes that add flavor to the taste of this chicken. While the slices of bread are lined up to be filled with this sauce water, we call chicken meat that is separated from side to side. We look forward to passing the tariff and sharing this experience with you without further ado.
– 1 whole chicken
– 1 piece of onion
– 4 apple slices of potato
– 4 slices of lemon
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of rosemary
– Take the apple slices of potatoes and garlic you peel into a large oven bowl.
– After flavoring with salt, pepper and rosemary, pour olive oil over it.
– After mixing homogeneously, open the middle for chicken.
– Fill the inside of the whole chicken with onion chopped onion. Squeeze slice lemons and bay leaves between the onions.
– In a small bowl, mix the room temperature butter and chili powder.
– Add this buttered mixture over the chicken you fill in. Spread the chicken evenly and put it on a baking sheet.
– Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 1 hour until golden brown.
– If the chicken is browned according to the size of your chicken but the inside is not yet cooked, put aluminum foil on it and bake again.
– Serve your cooked chicken hot with the oven dish.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com