This recipe for those who are looking for a difference in the table. Do not look at what we call omelets and be ready for a delicious pastry experience. You will not believe the combination of flavored grenade egg mixture with sauteed vegetables and its preparation in a short time. We say that you must try this omelet with every meal and we leave you with the recipe.
– karn cauliflower
– 1 capia pepper
– 4 eggs
– 150 g grated cheddar cheese
– ½ cup of milk
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and start sautéing the olive oil in the pan you bought.
– Put the capia pepper that you chopped in half a month into the pan and continue sautéing with cauliflower.
– While sautéing the vegetables, break the eggs in an empty bowl. Add milk, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg and whisk until a smooth consistency.
– Add the grated cheddar cheese to the egg mixture and mix and roll over the sauteed vegetables.
– Cover the pan with another pan or zucchini and cook over low heat until golden brown.
– Let your omelet rest for 2-3 minutes and slice it.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com