Moussaka, which is one of the main vegetable dishes of our kitchen, is actually a cooking technique and it can be prepared with other vegetables besides eggplant. It has succeeded to take place in the cuisines of the Middle East and Balkan countries.
– 5 eggplants
– Sunflower oil
– 1 onion
– 500 gr minced meat
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 pointed peppers
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1 cup of water
– Take the head part of the eggplants, peel them off and slice them approximately 1 cm thick, longitudinally.
– Then fry it on a towel paper until golden brown color in the sunflower oil that you have heated in a wide pan.
– While the excess oil of your fried eggplants is filtered, chop the onion into cubes and start sautéing with olive oil in a large saucepan.
– Add the garlic and peppers, chopped in a ring, and fry for 2-3 minutes. Put the minced meat in the pot and continue to roast by cutting.
– Chop the tomatoes into cubes and add to the minced meat. After flavoring with salt, pepper and paprika, cook all the ingredients together for another 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
– Place a row of eggplants in a square baking dish and lay out with minced mortar on it. Repeat this process until all ingredients are finished and finally finish with eggplant.
– Mix tomato paste and water in a separate bowl and bring them to the oven dish. Bake the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
– Slice the cooked moussaka and serve.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com