St. John’s Wort Oil Benefits is quite a lot and is among the natural oils used since ancient times. St. John’s Wort oil, which is preferred for hair care, is also effective enough to handle many hair problems from the root. It is said by hair care professionals that it is more correct to apply moist hair to benefit from the benefits of wort oil. St. John’s Wort oil is very harmful to the hair and its excessive use is seen in people who are allergic to oil. As soon as allergy sufferers stop using Oil, irritation and rashes disappear.
St. John’s Wort Oil Benefits to Hair
Who are in the middle of fixing many hair problems centaury oil benefits to hair are;
- It prevents dandruff that occurs in hair,
- Prevents hair loss,
- It removes the dryness of the hair and keeps it moist,
- Has positive effects on hair eczema,
- Prevents hair breakage and nourishes the hair roots,
- Removes itching on the scalp,
- It helps you to get bushy and healthy hair by nourishing the pores on the scalp
- St. John’s Wort Oil it is possible to have healthier and more healthy hair.
How to Make St. John’s Wort Oil Mask?
St. John’s wort oil
The materials needed to make mask and its application to the hair are as follows;
- 1 teaspoon of St. John’s Wort
- 1 teaspoon dried yellow chamomile
- 1 teaspoon of nettle leaves
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and add boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
- After cooling, it is applied to clean hair after bathing.
- After waiting for an hour, it is necessary to rinse with plenty of water.
- Those who desire can apply the captain mask to their hair before bathing.
It is among the methods applied to the hair by mixing St. John’s Wort oil with olive oil. Mixing equal amounts of St. John’s Wort and olive oil will help hair shine and soften.