Oat straw consists of the remaining parts of the oat plant after harvesting the seeds. Oat, especially used for making flour and bread, is among the plants that are used in almost every country.
Oat straw tea is recommended for health, thanks to its ingredients and vitamins. Oat straw tea contains vitamins A, E, B and minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese and phosphorus. Although it does not taste good, it will be beneficial for health because of its beneficial ingredients.
Oat straw tea koah provides an effective supportive treatment in many diseases from disease to cancer.
Oat Straw Tea Benefits
The benefits of oat straw tea are not counted, but the most important are:
- It is diuretic,
- It has a stress reducing effect,
- Increases appetite,
- It is very useful for bone, skin and hair,
- Cancer preventive,
- Cholesterol and blood sugar stabilizer,
- Provides energy,
- Benefits for menstrual periods,
- Aids in the treatment of infection,
- It is good for skin problems.
How to Use Oat Straw Tea?
How to brew oat straw tea? How to make oat tea? Making this tea in response to your questions:
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of oat straw into a glass of boiled water and let it brew for 15 minutes by closing the mouth. This brewing tea can be consumed no more than 3 times a day.
- Add 1 cup of oat straw to 1 liter glass bottle and pour 1 liter of boiled water on it. It is allowed to brew by waiting for an hour. It is served by filtration and consumed.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of balm grass, 1 tablespoon of oat straw, 2 tablespoons of dried rosehips, half a teaspoon of orange peel and lavender. And this mixture is brewed by taking 1 teaspoon for each glass with hot water. Tea brewed for 20 minutes is consumed with the addition of honey.