Is anyone here who does not have a ready-to-eat dinner at home and who feels the Monday syndrome in all his cells? Well, if we say we have a pasta recipe that will fulfill your morale with its carbohydrate ratio and sauce. Also, it can be ready to be brought to the stomach in half an hour in total. Here is the recipe!
– 500 gr Boiled Twisted Pasta
– 5 tablespoons of olive oil
– 6 chopped tomatoes
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of vinegar
– 1 cup of pasta juice
– 5 leaves of basil
– Throw the pasta in boiling brine and boil it for 8-10 minutes until you reach the desired consistency and strain.
– Put the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the garlic you chopped in the shape of a ring.
– Then peel the peeled tomatoes and add the tomatoes to the garlic.
– After adding salt, sugar and vinegar, cook over low heat until the tomatoes are tender.
– Add 1 glass of tomatoes to pasta boiling water and cook for 10 minutes to make it even more sauce.
– Add the boiled pasta to the sauce you have passed through the hand blender and cook it together by pulling the sauce.
– Finally, throw the basil leaves into the pasta and remove it from the stove.
– Soak the basil aroma for 2-3 minutes and then serve it warm.
Bon Appetit. . .
to nefisy. com