This time, we have enriched dry beans, the most abundant dish of crowded tables, with sausage; We took the minds of those who ate with the flavor bomb. Our appetite, along with their most loyal friends, rice, pickles and onions, has made the ceiling. What about you?
– 500 gr soaked beans
– 1 coiled sausage
– 2 spoonful butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 onions
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 3 pointed peppers
– 2 tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of cumin
– 1.5 teaspoons of chili peppers
– 1 liter of water
– Chop the sausage in cubes and sauté for 2-3 minutes in a deep saucepan.
– When you leave the oil and fry a little, take the sausages from the saucepan and add the butter and start roasting the 2 onions you chop for that oil first.
– Chop the garlic in rings, add to the onions and continue roasting. Then add olive oil to the pot.
– While roasting onions and garlic, chop 3 village peppers in the size of sausage pieces and add to the pot.
– Chop the tomatoes and put them in the pot and add tomato paste and mix all the ingredients for 2-3 minutes and cook.
– Add the dried beans, which you previously soaked overnight, and drain to the pot.
– After flavoring with salt, pepper, paprika and cumin, add the water and close the pot.
– Cook over low heat until the beans are soft, and then add the sausages and cook together for another 5-10 minutes.
– Share your dried beans with sausage on the smoke with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com