It would be hard to talk about soup in a culinary culture without lentils. Lentils are a must in almost half of our soups. The flavors that differ from region to region may actually increase our creativity and help us create diversity. Unlike most food writers, it is always more different and delicious to get out of the standard recipes. Sometimes even a single spice can change the color of the work, who wants to eat uniform soup every week. .
– 2 cups of red lentils
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 eggplant
– 1 potato
– 1 onion
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 tablespoon tomato paste
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon coriander
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of mint
– 2 liters of chicken broth
– 1 lemon juice
– Wash the lentils in plenty of water and filter. You can also soak it in water for 10 minutes or wash it.
– Put the olive oil in a deep saucepan and sauté the chopped onions until it turns pink.
– Then add the garlic, potato and eggplant you chopped and fry all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes.
– Add the lentils to the vegetables and roast with tomato paste.
– Add chicken broth and add salt, chili pepper, mint, coriander and lemon juice.
– Cook until the vegetables and lentils are tender. If necessary, you can also add water at this stage.
– Put the cooked soup through the blender and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal. . .
to nefisy. com